Saturday, June 23, 2001

Marc

I love lazy weekend days at my parent's house. My Mom's not here, so I'm not forced to do shit like clean messes that I didn't make, or trim the hedges, or shit like that. I think she's just trying to get me back for all the messes I made and work I didn't do when I actually did live here. I guess I can't blame her. I was a bit of a slob, but that's all changing. If you don't believe me, ask this dude. He'll show you the light, guaranteed.

Another role that Billy Crudup could pull off: Freddie Mercury's life story. If you don't know who Freddie is (ie- the frontman of the best rock band to ever walk the planet - QUEEN) you should probably just go jump off a bridge. Look at the way Crudup stares into the camera a couple of times in Jesus' Son, with his bottom lip just under and back a little from his top lip. If you stick a bunch of chompers on Crudup, you'd have a perfect Mercury. Anyone agree?

If you go to Google.com and type in "Jesus Marc", the Hero comes up on the top of the list. I don't know why I just did that. Probably because I've been hearing so much about the dude these past few weeks. But we won't bring religion too far into here, eh, kiddies?

Thinking about hitting the shower.