Monday, June 25, 2001

hey punx, i'm bach.

i hate that last sentence more than you do.

i choose to be back because something zook-a-rye-ya wrote (the part about nudity free sex) made me think of a story i know. a true story. a story about our friend and savior matt fast, of my formerly favorite blog the king's nuts. in my mind his brother rick tells it, and tells it well. matt vehemently denies this ever happened, which makes it even funnier to me. he'll hate the fact that it's posted here. oh well. my memory is not good, but the story goes something like this:

matt is dating (or in our younger years, "going out with") a girl. so far so good. matt and said girl are laying on a couch watching the boob toob. maybe "spooning," maybe not. these two youngin's haven't kissed yet, or even held hands, yet matt is caressing the girl's bare butt.

my god i love that story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home