Tuesday, May 22, 2001

Zach "clamdiggers" Kuhn

Scooter has the best breasts of all the mothers ***1***. Truly, he does. Staying up late tonight, watching a medley of all my favorite movies (i.e.- The Legend of Bagger Vance, Dogma, Glory Daze, Saving Private Ryan, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show). You know what all of those movies have in common? Matt Damon. He's so dreamy. Although, I don't think he was in Rocky Horror. Oh well, I still like that one the bestest.

I've noticed a lot of people posting under false pretenses lately. This needs to stop ***2***. One time my brother signed a check that was made out to me and he almost got caught. Consequences, people. They can be devastating.

***1***For those of y'all that wear fanny packs!
***2***Sorry, Zach. It was way to tempting. I've got nothing on Scooter, though. The man's a damn genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home