Friday, May 04, 2001

Zach "The way of the ocean" Kuhn

There's a way through the ocean.

I've made three tapes already and I'm getting more into it rather than massively bored. All tapes are different, but have the same basic bands on each. I was going to put some Mos Def, Black Star, and Dead Prez on all of them, but I'm not sure how well that would go over. That's not to say yer tape has to be Hip-hop free. Just no "Ms. Jackson". Please, I heard it three times on the radio in three hours the other day.

The machines never died.

Got the new Punk Planet today which houses yet another brilliant diatribe by the highly despised Jessica Hopper. Say what you want, but the girl can write. And she digs the 'Dan. And she lets me write reviews. Speaking of which, the issue I'm allegedly involved with will allegedly be out by the end of May. It's called Hit it or Quit it!, and I submitted about ten reviews. We'll see.

I think my pink eye is still with me, but I've decided to go back to the contacts because I could just be paranoid. Could?

Tonight: You can count on me for the third time, followed by some Scottie Toodnem watching and a cold few ones. Remember this: I saw it first.

The next five songs NOT ON YOUR RADIO in a perfect world would be: "I'm about to break" by linkin park; "Ms. Jackson" by outkast; anything by metallica; "Survivor" by destiny's child; and "waited too long" by new found glory.

In the stereo: frodus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home