Sunday, May 06, 2001

Marc

How do I always spell my name right? My fingers just know where to go, I guess.

Okay, I found myself a ba-dong load full of WASTED last night. And by WASTED, I mean TRASHED. Went out to a show. Saw Ted Leo play. I've never seen him before, and I feel sorry that I've missed out. So, I think I'll go watch tonight. Sounds like a good idea, so it must be a good idea, eh? Missed Q and not U, through no fault of my own. We were in Bloomington, and me ride's were ditching out, so I had to jet. We headed over to another party, at my infamous Stalker's apartment. She called herself Johnny Quest when I was a freshman. Now she calls herself a writer for a zine. Fucking yippy, right?

Would it be terrible if I said that I think zines are a fucking waste of energy?

Why does some poop float and other poop sink? If you know the answer to that question, please feel free to fill me in. I'm dying to find out.