Sunday, May 06, 2001

Zach "Efficiency Expert" Kuhn

Sunday, St. James street.

Marcie put it well--my dad is efficient. Arrival at 930, truck packed with my tv and computer and stereo (how I'm going to make it four days without fingertip BLARGing, or Sports Center, or the You Can Count on Me soundtrack is beyond me) and various other things, at Denny's for Cubs talk and french toast by 1030 and on the road at 11. I've seen people take that long to figure out where they're going to sleep.

Speaking of sleep--my bed decided to break three days before the end of the year and Ryan and I slept on a steep slant all night, careful not to shift our weight to either side to avoid the dreaded explosion. I'm gon' fix it right now.

For monday: I had another encounter with David Foster Wallace...well sort of. I'll BLARG it in the morning.

The next five things to happen in a perfect world would be: my bed getting fixed; weezer realizes they've ruined themselves; the cubs win the world series;Marcie's laptop magically starts playing "let's go blue"; and the end of the innocence.

IN the stereo: bootleggedlivenapsterbells

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home