Monday, April 09, 2001

hey ya hockey hosers, eh?

it's been a while my blarg.

as i was trying to teach the kids how to throw (since they were born the same year i graduated high school, they don't know how yet, and it's cuter than my heart can take), a kindergartner just told me he can play the flute through his nose. i proceeded to crack up, then congratulated him on his finding. good body awareness that guy.

meanwhile, another kid was singing "it's my way or the highway" in his own rendition of fred durst's annoying voice. how unnerving. the effects of pop culture will certainly be a downfall in this profession.

course i'm not much better.

in other news, butts still rule.

and check out the video at the green house of me posing as an "ISU Housing" affiliate, interviewing dorm residents on how their experience is so far in the residence halls of Hewitt and Manchester. could've been better, true, but still a great idea in my own mind. i'll have to come up with better questions for a next time. oh wait, i forgot, many of you can't check that out. or would want to. your gain. so why i even included this section in my post is beyond me. buttever.

gotta go flex my lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home