Monday, April 02, 2001

Zach "Fuck Head" Kuhn

You talk to me into my bullet hole, and tell me everything's going to be OK.

Somewhere, out there, a young woman feels under-appreciated. All apologies for those of us in the house who tend to act like JackAsses. And I'm no Johnny Knoxville.

I really, really, really don't want to go to Math tomorrow, but there is the possibility of a quiz so…I just watched "Jesus' Son" for about the ten thousandth time. I like Billy Crudup and Jack Black. A lot.

The Ryan and I will be in Chicago on Saturday to witness the rock and the roll. Hopefully we'll have a spot to crash and a house to park. I'm planning on influencing her to the finer points of a little hot dog joint called Portillo's. The best french fries. The best.

I slept for three hours tonight and now will never get to bed at a reasonable time. I also saw the video for "Wrecking Ball", which is goofy and a seeming waste of money, but the song severely kicks ass. Oh Yeah?!? Hey, I'm coming down, like a wrecking ball.

The next five things that would drop off the face of a perfect world would be: Julia Stiles; the MFG, Anthony Decurtis; "Rosie" Magazine; and the entire state of Florida. I can't think of anyone to save.

in the stereo: Wilco "airline to heaven"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home