Thursday, March 22, 2001

Marc "I'm on the 37th floor of a building on Michigan Ave in downtown Chicago and I can see the Rock and Roll McDonalds and it looks tiny and there's also someone else with the same last name staying here tonight, that's never happened to me before (except when I stay at the same place with my dad )"

I think Mr. T is putting everyone on. He never had cancer. He's not as stupid as he looks. He just likes the attention. I'm on to you, tough guy. Don't look over your shoulder.

I was listening to a certain band's new Compact Disc at the New Orleans Airport today, when I looked up at the bass player that was bassing my ears. I'm not going to name exact names, but I will say that I immediately had to turn it off so as not to be embarrassed.

I think I even drove past Trent Reznor's car today. Has anyone else ever seen it? I'm still not sure, though. It was a big, black Ford Expedition with pentagrams and skulls and bones painted all over it. There was even a spray-painted picture of Marilyn Manson naked on the hood. I think it was Trent's, but like I said, I can't be certain.

Katie Holmes was my complimentary Hertz bus driver today. Is she researching for a new role? Can I get some feedback?

States time served in today = 4.
Miles logged in 2 days on rental car = 921.
Hours spent driving = 11.63.
Number of blocks circled before I figured out how to park at this hotel = 13.

I got into a "my dick is bigger than yours" grudge-match tonight as I was driving to the hotel from O'hare. This guy waited until the last second to merge at a construction zone. I didn't let him in. Fuck him. He should've paid attention earlier. He tailgated me, badly. I kept it nice and slow and made sure he couldn't get around me. After a while I let up, figuring I'd taught him not to mess with me again. He didn't get it. He pulled in front of me, slowed down, and got me stuck between him and a semi. I slammed on the brakes, bolted around the semi in the far lane, and got side by side with him. He flipped me off. I gave him a dirty look. Then I got in front of him and let off the accelerator, thus decreasing my speed slowly. Every time he tried changing lanes, I would pull in front of him. Foolish, I know, but it had to be done. I'm a real vindictive driver. When I saw that he was getting off at my exit, I chickened out. I went down to the next one and turned around. I'm a big pansy. But, at least I was in front of him when he pulled off. That means I win, right?