Friday, March 16, 2001

Zach "Hesitant" Kuhn

What do you want me to say?

Marc: this BLARG is the place to say what you want. I must applaud Scootie Tooodnem for his insightful passage. I never knew that, and damn you for not telling me that in person. I'll be at the show tomorrow night, hopefully you guys have showered. It's snowing here, probly about three inches on the ground and no end in sight. Its fucking MARCH. March means showers, in like a lion out like a lamb. Or is that April?

Saw the WORST movie of the year: The Mexican. Before you bust my balls, I went with my mom only because You can count on me (forever in lowercase because that's the way its implied in the dialogue) is officially gone. A sad day when What Women Want, out for over 5 months, can outlast one of the best movies in recent history. Anyway, The Mexican is about two hours too long, and the pay off is positive only because it equals the end. Julia Roberts is beautiful, Brad Pitt is beautiful. Neither of them takes off their shirt. As a high school kid said on the way out: "Are there naked chicks? No!?! Then what's the point?!??!?!" No a good point, but a point well taken.

Its still snowing.

Right now someone I know has been drinking for 14 hours strong. I hope he/she is not dead.

I just realized that I still haven't touched the Pacific Ocean with my hands. I walked into it, but never touched it. Now I have to go back. Darn.

Hope all you touring boys and girls make it back safe, I don't want to take off work for your funerals. And Matt: are you still going to Creeper Lagoon with me on Wednesday?

The next five songs on your radio in a perfect world would be: "Wonderful Love" by Creeper Lagoon; "My Friends Adore You" by Creeper Lagoon; "Empty Ships" by Creeper Lagoon; "Kiss" by the Artist Formerly Known As Prince (for Ryan); and "We Laugh Indoors" by Death cab for cutie.

Saturdays are three for thursdays. BLARG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home