Wednesday, March 21, 2001

Zach "The Foolish Man" Kuhn

Quit looking at me like that, you're acting like a co-dependent girlfriend.

Ah, "the Tao of Steve". Sweet, sweet nectarous Steve McQueen. I blew through my Math test this morning, and have to predict a 92%. We'll see.

Creeper Lagoon tonight, shall be hooting and hollering. May indeed ask them to play "Tracy" for the people in shithole Columbia, Missouri who apparently lived up to their dumbass reputation last night by allowing the band to play for only TEN people. If I started a band, with my limited musical ability, I could draw more than that.

I lied about being the outdoor type.

Hey, the 7th is approaching quickly, get yer tickets to Hey mercedes and Mark Kozelek now, or forever kick yerself in the arse. I missed Cave In in January and will never forgive myself. I also had tickets to the last THREE Afghan Whigs Chicago shows and missed all three.
1. My truck got broken into the day before the show.
2. I couldn't find anyone to go with.
3. I couldn't find anyone to go with.

Story of my life.

The next five songs on your radio in a perfect world would be: "Outdoor Type" by Lemonheads; "Rollerskate Skinny" by the Old 97's; "Bulletproof" by Afghan Whigs; "Drown the Days" by Antarctica; and "We Laugh Indoors" by the death cab for cutie.

In the stereo: Donal Logue--"Apparently we've been in this position before so...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home