Tuesday, March 20, 2001

Zach "Up to my knees In BLARG-shit" Kuhn

Up much too late, writing letters in my head.

Hmmm....Marc is having a 1/4 life crisis. I got that from this CD that has been in our bathroom for a few days. Somehow CD cases always end up next to our toilet, piled upon the Computer Programming Textbook and a "how-to" guide to some computer game that I don't even think anyone owns. Also, although we have a dispenser, the toilet paper always ends up next to the sink unless I take the three seconds to take the other one off and (this takes skill people) put the new one on. It's a tad ridiculous, this world I tread on.

Anyway, Marc working out sounds like a good thing. Marc writing stuff down, that sounds good too. Marc thinking about what he'll look like naked.....I'd rather leave that to the polaroids.

Alas, ladies and gents, it appears that I did not place in the "Atlantic Monthly" college poetry contest. Oh wait...they pushed it back another month. There's still hope. And some woman named Ella has her own awards in this issue....has someone been reading our BLARGars?

I, too, am a bungler.

The next five songs on yer radio in a puuurrrrrfect world would be: "Flight 89 (north american)" by hot rod circuit (damn if I don't love a song from a band I fundamentally despise); "Take it Easy" by the Eagles; "Lodi" by Creedence Clearwater Revival; "Tangerine" by Led Zeppelin; and "the New Collapse" by the mt.st. helens (by the way, boys, our copy of your new demos was destroyed b/c it was left in a pile of other CD's and is now scratched more than my chest. Send.

in the stereo: "st.james.st" by hey mercedes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home