Tuesday, March 20, 2001

Zach "Vote Counter" Kuhn

And this is all that's left, scraping paper to document, I've packed a change of clothes and its time to move on...

Allright, Bas-tards Your time of ripping Death Cab for Cutie has ended. Yes they sound like built to spill, your favorite band likely sounds like someone else as well. And don't give me this crap that they suck live, because I know for a fact they don't. Jaded sons of bitches, releasing a fucking PIEBALD solo side project is DEFINITELY more cool than all the stuff you make fun of. Keep telling yourselves that.

Sorry about that, I lost it.

Anyway, the votes for the BLARGars are piling in, keep it up you two. Right now, "Requiem for a Dream" is ahead of the pack, but that'll change before saturday.

I had a dream last night that I met Matt Damon at the West End Bar in New York City. He was coaching a karaoke/soccer team, and I went up to him and asked him my prepared question just in case I ever meet him. His answer made complete sense in my dream, but now is completely moronic. He then signed a matchbook I gave to him, and then drank at least ten cocktails in ten seconds. The bartender, wearing my favorite Columbia Real Estate T-shirt, and I had to carry him to his apartment where we were shot at by his security guards. I was forced to kill one of them by pushing her out the window. My nightmares almost always entail me either going to jail or running from the law. Anyway, Matt thanked us, told me to send him the screenplay I was working on, and then fell into the arms of some prostitute who had come up earlier in the dream.

Yeah.

The next five songs on your radio in a perfect world would be: "Turn" by Travis; "Trouble" by Coldplay; "Title Track" by Death cab for cutie; "Take back the universe" by Creeper Lagoon; and "Africa" by Toto.

In the stereo: "happiness" by elliott smith.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home