Friday, March 02, 2001

Zach "Bite Size Candie" Kuhn

I love Kung Fu.

I think I've slept for an entire day. Scooter is here, rocking it. He and
the band are practicing next door. They practiced in my apartment last year, although less frequently as the semester went along. At one point, before the bar complained (there's something wrong when you play so loud a BAR complains) they practiced every day. An annonymous phone call from a not-so-annonymous person changed all that. I just learned that someone likes to stand around naked after a shower...I don't know, but I think using a towel gets rid of pretty much all the water when I get out.

Watched Three Kings and Surviving Picasso today. Anthony Hopkins is pretty good. Spike Jonze is pretty good. George Clooney is pretty good. Mark Wahlberg is pretty good. Hannah Hall is pretty.

Ate Jake's Pizza, now feeling the aftershocks. Off to the living room to finish watching Office Space with Luke, who must be loney out there.

The next five songs on your radio in a perfect world would be: "We Laugh Indoors" by Death Cab for Cutie; "Hunter's Lullaby" by Christina Rosenvige; "It's a crime I never told you about the diamonds in your eyes" by Black Heart Procession; "feel the heat" by Mark Wahlberg and John C. Reilly; and "Let B-boys be B-boys" by BlackStar.

In the stereo: 20/20 with babawa wawa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home