Saturday, March 03, 2001

Mrc Hlgsn

I like how I can call you bitch, and it's okay.

Getting ready to head over to the Green House, to do some more drinking, some more socializing, but more than likely no fornicating. "An almost perfect night?" you ask. Yes indeedy. Figured I'd keep it short. So, here's the end, the list of CD's I bought today (I'd have listened to 'em, but the Simpsons came on as I walked in the door):

1) "Greatest Hits" by Wings. P.McC. is a rock and roll rock.
2) "Return of the Unicorn" EP by Sean Na Na. Direct buy from songs taken off Napster.
3) "Girls Can Tell" by Spoon. Want to see what all the hoopla is about.
4) "Home" by Josh Rouse. Someone tells me I'm three years behind enveryone else. I'm from Kankakee for God's sake. Give me some credit.

Happy drinking to you. Try one of these sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home