Monday, March 05, 2001

Marc

"If you're still putting money into stocks, you're an idiot."
"Agreed. That's why my stock pick is: No Stocks."


Hello all, and by "all", I'm referring to everyone that is so kind as to read this. It just came to our attention that we have readers in places where we know no one. It also came to the Superheros' attention that these readers know nothing about the writers (or "us", as we like to call ourselves). It's kind of like a fight in the dark, right? Who are you? I don't know.

So, you're probably all wondering how we all know each other, right? Problem will be addressed sometime within the next few days. We're moving on to bigger and better things, most notably getting a domain name, and learning how the hell to run it. Know what I mean? Hopefully there'll be all sorts of goodies that will eventually pop up on the damn thing. I've got big plans, you know. And they include listening to Destiny's Child all summer, like I'm listening to them right now. I'm in Arizona. It's kind of like summer, just sandier. Please be patient with us, and we will do your every BLARGing.

In Other News: Plans are in the works for some kind of contest. I probably shouldn't even be talking about it, because it'll probably be lame. But there's going to be a good side. We just want to have something going so that you all will have a chance to get personally involved. No pressure. No commitment, though. The prizes will be small, most likely something silly, like a stuffed BOB the Tomato, or a plastic elephant, or some posters or cd's, or whatever. I'm trying to be very vague. Does it show? Either way, expect the fun train to roll through town, and you've got a free ticket, so to speak.

Before I forget, my friend, Erin, wants to see her name in here somewhere. I'm hesitant to mention her too soon, though, because she'll probably just stop reading once she sees it. Maybe I'll just wait a few weeks.

Now, let the officiall countdown to the new Straightleggedkick record begin: 3,004 Days.

Hee hee.