Saturday, March 03, 2001

Marc

"Come on, Dad. It's half the work of a divorced dad."
"Yeah, but it's twice the work of a deadbeat one."


My favorite time of day is the split second right before you wake up, but only if you've slept in as long as you possibly could. That's right, slept until 12:15 today. Just about as long as my body could handle it. The old girl tried to play a little trick on me at about 8:30, making me think it was later until I rolled my fat ass over and looked at the clock. No joke, I was just about to get up and shit. How sad would that have been?

On the MP3 player: "Across the Universe" by Fiona Apple.

I desperately need to shower. Unlike someone named Jenn, who has can force herself to hop under the hose, I have a wee bit more trouble. I wore the same shirt out two nights in a row. Is that a crime? Apparently, because I got busted for it. I figure "screw it". We're going on tour here in just under a week, and I'm hopefully not going to shower the whole time. I doubt Matt will either. He went something like eleven days without one on last years tour. I didn't. How do I get pegged as the dirty one?