Tuesday, March 06, 2001

Zach "More than your average" Kuhn

You can count on me.

An average day is turning great. Woke up at 11, ate breakfast. I have eaten the same breakfast every day since I was five years old. This is not (sadly) a joke. Except for the occasional French Toast excursion, I have had a bowl of Cheerios, toast/donut/coffee cake, and a glass of orange juice every morning for the last 17 years. Don't believe me? Ask anyone who knows me. I wish I didn't believe it either. I've never even tried a different breakfast cereal. One time my mom tried to make me eat Rice Krispies and I almost projectile vomitted all over her. I am the world's pickiest non-toddler. Don't you dare put a topping besides extra cheese on my pizza. Also don't even think about anything but catsup on my hamburgers. No cheese, just love.

Anyway, I got an email from my professor and he gave me some very positive feedback on my paper. He's even hooking me up with some promo CD's that a friend of his gave him. That kicks ass...I never thought I'd be getting music from a professor.

Those of you working a 9-5'er right now....sorry. I hope to never feel your pain.

PC Load letter?!?? What the fuck does that mean?

The next five songs on your radio in a perfect world would be: "The Awesome Machine" by Frodus; "We Laugh Indoors" by Death Cab For Cutie; "Gasoline" by the New Year; "More than this" by Roxy Music; and "The Angel Pool" by the Autumns.

In the stereo: The New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home