Tuesday, February 13, 2001

ZooK

There's this girl in my Drama class, typical Chicago Suburban girl, blonde hair, talks incessantly. However, this particular girl is convinced that she is the most important and smartest person in the world, when in fact most of what she says drags on like a rosie o'donnell speech about guns ("they kill people. but not the ones I endorse at Kmart"). So anyway, for those of you who know me, I tend to point out other people's bad habits while pretending mine don't exist. This girl's is the use of the word "like" when not comparing one thing to another. Sample sentence: "That would be just, like, so bad for this character, like, I mean, like". You know the type. Anyway, I started counting the number of times she raises her hand and also how many times she uses the word like. Heretofor, this shall be known as "Annoying Girl: Comments and Likes". I know we don't have any other readers (other than three girls in a dorm somewhere, madly in love with marc's dunlap, or his belly done lapped over his dick) but those of you who've had a class with me before know I like to keep track of these things.
Anyway, 2/13/01: 7 Comments and an astounding 23 likes in 75 minutes. Way to go, A.G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home