Tuesday, February 13, 2001

Marc

Well, the sleep fairies have yet to come, and my eyes are not quite heavy enough to drift me off to sleep. I'm happy to welcome J.H. (don't want to use proper names, because he gave me that courtesy) to the page, and proud to have him by my side once again. When we were growing up, we always had plans to do some kind of publication together, whether it was a video gaming magazine, or just a plain old newspaper (like the one we edited together in high school). Thanks for joining the force, Pike. Glad to have you.

In other news, I'm working on figuring out how to link shit up, and how to get that damn picture in the corner to work. Don't worry, it's not your computer, it's my computer. I have to wake up in four hours to start my second straight day of cabling out here in Utah, USA. Fun, fun, fun, until the plane takes me . . . I say the plane just takes me away. Goodnight.